All New Students are required to fill out and submit a Financial Responsibility Acceptance Form and should also submit a Release of Student Financial Services Information Form (this form is optional). You must complete the following forms before you register for the Winter quarter:

1. Financial Responsibility Form (MANDATORY)
This form is required by the Federal Government and ALL STUDENTS MUST complete this form by September 1, 2012. You will only need to read through and sign off on the information once, however, if it is not completed a hold may be placed on your account and you will not be able to register for further quarters until this documentation has been reviewed, signed and submitted to the Student Accounts Office. If you have any questions as you are reading through the documentation, please contact the Student Accounts Office for further assistance.

If you would like to complete this form online, after reviewing the information, please print a copy for your records and CLICK ON THE FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ACCEPTANCE FORM TAB. You will be asked to fill out your name and accept the terms and conditions of the document you have just reviewed. If you need further assistance please contact the Student Accounts Office.

If you have not filled out this form, please check with the Student Accounts Office. Holds will be placed on all accounts of those individuals who have not submitted their form. You can submit your form in person, or electronically through

2. Release of Student Financial Services Information Form (OPTIONAL)
All students are encouraged to complete this form and submit it to the Student Accounts Office. This form allows both the Student Accounts and Financial Aid Offices to discuss your financial aid and student account information with the individual(s) or company(ies) you have authorized on the form. If our office does not have a signed form on file we will only give out financial information to YOU, the student. We will not even share your financial information with a parent, even if they are paying your bill, if they are not specifically authorized by you on the form.

This form can be changed at any time during your academic career at MSOE, however you are strongly encouraged to have an initial form on file with our office before classes begin. Please contact the Student Accounts Office with any questions or concerns.