Undergraduate Change of Program Request Form

Version 6

    This form is to request a change of program. Please request an unofficial transcript to take with you when you meet with the chair of the academic department/school or program director of the program into which you wish to be admitted so that he or she may review your records prior to making the decision or whether to approve your request.