Discussions allow you to ask a question, ask for suggestions, state an observation, get feedback, or report a problem. Members of The Hub can contribute by posting replies.
To start a discussion:
1. Click on the red Create button in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Select Discussion from the dropdown menu.
3. Enter a title for your discussion in the field at the top.
4. Your discussion can be marked as a question to encourage people to answer for points. If your goal is to start a discussion but not look for one correct answer, do not check “Mark this discussion as a question.”
5. Write your discussion starter in the content box. You can format your text however you’d like, or insert videos, images, hyperlinks, emoticons, or tables.
6. To attach files, click the Browse button beneath the content field and select the files you want to upload.
7. Select the area of The Hub where you want to post your content. You can post to a place, keep it hidden, only display to specific people, or display to the entire community.
8. Add relevant tags to your discussion so it is easily searchable. You can choose from a list of popular tags or write your own. Tags should be descriptive keywords that relate to the content of your document.
9. Click Post.