You can create documents in The Hub or upload documents like Microsoft Office files or Adobe PDFs.
1. Click on the red Create button in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Select Document from the dropdown menu.
3. Enter a title for your document in the field at the top.
4. Enter content into the content box. You can format your text however you'd like, or insert videos, images, hyperlinks, emoticons, and tables.
5. To attach files to your document, click the Attach link beneath the content field, and select the files you want to upload.
6. Select the area of The Hub where you want to post your content. You can post to a place, keep it hidden, only display to specific people, or display to the entire community.
7. Add relevant tags to your document so it is easily searchable. You can choose from a list of popular tags or write your own. Tags should be descriptive keywords that relate to the content of your document.
8. Click Publish.