Use blog posts to express your own ideas and get feedback from The Hub. Your blog will be associated with a space or group.
To create a blog post:
1. Click on the red Create button in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Select Blog Post from the dropdown menu.
3. In the Create a New Blog Post window, enter a title for your post, then enter content, attach files, and add tags.
4. Click the Advanced Options link to turn off commenting or choose the date and time you want your blog to be published.
5. Click the Publish button to publish your blog post.
6. Once your blog is posted, you can manage it using the Actions menu on the right.