- All applicants must be seeking a bachelor's degree in manufacturing, mechanical or industrial engineering.
- All applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- First preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are Chapter 4 members, their spouse, and/or their children or grandchildren.
- Second preference will be given to scholarship applicants who reside within the following Wisconsin counties: Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington and Waukesha.
- Third preference will be given to scholarship applicants who reside within the State of Wisconsin.
- All scholarship applicants must plan on attending a four- (4) year program at an accredited, public or private college or university within the state of Wisconsin.
- Students may submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Need is a consideration in awarding scholarships only when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
For more information, please click here.
Best of luck to all who apply!