To be eligible, a student must be:
- A high school senior or graduate, or current postsecondary undergraduate or graduate level student.
- A student with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Able to demonstrate financial need.
- A student who plans to enroll at an accredited, non-profit two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire 2016-2017 academic year.
- Enrolled in an eligible major (Math, Natural Science, Physical Science, Biological/Agricultural Science, Engineering/Engineering Technology, Computer/Information Science, etc.)
The scholarship closes on April 6th OR when 20,000 applications have been submitted; whichever comes first. Don't delay, apply today! 825 scholarships will be awarded so you have a good chance of winning so apply early!
For more information and to apply, please click here to be brought to the scholarship website.
Best of luck to all who apply!