1. Must be a United States veteran or member of the National Guard or Reserves.
2. Must be a United States citizen.
3. Must demonstrate financial need.
4. Must have a high school diploma or GED. (General Education Diploma)
5. Must agree to authorize AMVETS to publicize your scholarship award, if you are selected.
6. Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment to an eligible program.
7. Must not be in default on a federal student loan.
8. Must not be convicted under state or federal law of sale or possession of illegal drugs.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Best of luck to all who apply!