- Pursuit of a degree in a STEM field
- Critical financial need ($55,000 or less adjusted gross income per family is required)
- Integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Academic achievement (minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0)
- Attendance at a Honeywell Partner School or Horatio Alger Collegiate Partner institution (MSOE is one) and be in sophomore standing for 2014-2015 academic year
- Be a United States citizen
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Best of luck to all who apply!