1. Applicant must be at least 21 years of age, having returned to school after at least two years off.
2. Applicant must be a continuing student with at least 2 semesters of school completed since returning to school. (Summer school does not apply and student must be enrolled in upcoming term.)
3. Applicant must be attending a Wisconsin post-secondary institution pursuing a minimum of a two-year undergraduate program.
4. The student must be a full-time student as defined by the school in which they are enrolled.
5. The applicant must have a 3.0 based on a 4.0 scale. A transcript of grades must be included in the application packet submitted.
6. Three letters of recommendation (limited to one page per letter) must be included in the application packet.
To apply, please complete the attached application form and return it back directly to the Jaycees of Wisconsin.
Best of luck to all who apply!