Bright Ideas is a before and after school child care center that services children ages 3-13 years old. Our program has an emphasis on learning and building a sense of community. Bright Ideas also offers pre-kindergarten programs, tutoring, and enrichment classes. As a growing center we are in need of building our staff as we prepare for our fall programs.
A variety of lead teaching and assistant positions are available in our before school, pre-k, 4k aftercare, and after school programs.
• All candidates must have childcare teacher qualifications as outlined by the State of Wisconsin or be willing to obtain them. This includes CPR and First Aid training.
A qualified candidate will:
- have experience in child care or education
- have qualifications for the position as outlined by the Department of Children and Families or willing to obtain them
- be current or willing to become certified in CPR and First Aid
- be skilled at communicating with co-workers, parents, and children
- come to work each day with a positive attitude and willing to fulfill all aspects of the position
- be motivated and dedicated to become part of our team in developing and maintaining a high quality, well-respected center
- consistently demonstrate compassion balanced with discipline
- consistently respect all parents, children, co-workers, and community members
Interested applicants should email their resume to the director, Traci, at brightideasLC@gmail.com. You will receive a follow up call once it is received.
Please call the center at 262-201-4278 with any questions.