There are no major or GPA requirements. Students aged elementary school through graduate school can apply (there are separate categories based on age). Simply make a video addressing one of the following topics:
- U.S. Transportation Infrastructure 101
- How infrastructure is built and paid for
- What are the costs and financing needs of transportation infrastructure
- What are the impacts of congestion and changing travel demands
- What are the “man on the street” impressions of the industry versus reality
- Recent transportation and urban design/development patterns
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Best of luck to those who apply!