Students must meet the following criteria to apply:
- Be enrolled full-time as a high school senior in the United States, progressing normally toward graduation in spring/summer of 2017 with plans to enter a college in the United States no later than the fall following graduation
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required)
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0
- Be a United States citizen
There are awards at the national level as well as the state level, and one application will qualify you for both. Please note that this scholarship is judged heavily by the essays the student must submit, so start early to present your best self!
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Best of luck to all who apply!