- Students in the following engineering/engineering technology majors may apply: metallurgy, materials science, electrical, mechanical, chemical, industrial, environmental, computer science.
- Applications will be accepted from university freshmen, sophomore and junior applicants.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in a four-year undergraduate program at an accredited North American university.
- Applicant should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Application, essay and recommendation letters should express a strong interest in the iron and steel industry.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Best of luck to those who apply!