- All citizens, nationals, and permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident Card) of the United States, and individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program, regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation,
- Individuals with evidence of superior academic achievement (such as grade point average, class rank, honors or other designations),
- Individuals committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level,
- Individuals enrolled in or planning to enroll in an eligible research-based (dissertation-required), program leading to a Ph.D. or Sc.D. degree at a non-proprietary (not for profit) U.S. educational institution,
- Individuals who require a minimum of three years study to complete their Ph.D./Sc.D. degree as of the 2015 fall semester, and
- Individuals who have not earned a doctoral degree at any time, in any field.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Best of luck to those who apply!