Girl Scouts Summer Positions Available

Version 1

Girl Scouts of Manitou Council serves over 5,000 girls in all or parts of Calumet, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Manitowoc, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, and Washington Counties.  We operate two beautiful camps, Camp Evelyn and Camp Manitou.  Both camps provide resident and day camp opportunities for girls of all ages.  The below seasonal employment opportunities are available. For more information on how to apply, to view full job descriptions and more information, please visit http://gsmanitou.org/camp/summer-job-opportunities or contact the director of camp and program; Abby Weber directly at (920)565-4575  ext. 317 or abby@gsmanitou.org if you have any questions.. Seasonal Positions Available: • Activity Coordinator • Assistant Camp Director • Head Cook • Health Supervisor • Kitchen Aide • Retail Coordinator • Waterfront Coordinator • Counselors • Counselor in Training Coordinator • Unit Coordinators Benefits: • Dates of Employment: June-August • Salary, room and board is provided • Certification training offered: Lifeguard, Archery, CPR, AED, and First Aid • Widespread and in-depth staff training • Development of team skills and useful training for any career • Opportunity to live, play and work in the outdoors • Become a child’s hero and make new friends • Create a network of relationships and contacts that will last a lifetime What Staff Have to Say About Their Experience? • Camp is my home away from home where I've learned about myself and make friends to last a lifetime! --camp staff, 2014 • Camp is not only rewarding for the girls, it’s also rewarding for the staff. Being a role model is the best reward a staff member could ask for. --camp staff, 2013 • Camp also teaches you skills to use in non-camp situations: like how to stay calm in an emergency, how to delegate tasks, teamwork, how to depend on your coworkers, how to find something good in every person you encounter, communication, and time management. --camp staff, 2012