Student Eligibility Requirements:
- U.S. resident
- Current high school senior.
- 3.0 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Rank in the 90th percentile in both math and critical reading on SAT 1 or the composite ACT scores.
- Pursuing a bachelor/associate degree in engineering or technology through an ABET accredited program.
- Planning to attend an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Past or present students in a Ford Next Generation Learning Community, and/ or past or present students of a Ford PAS program at their high school or in a Ford PAS afterschool/weekend/summer/college program.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Best of luck to those who apply!