Applicants to the Intertek Scholarship program must be:
- English-speaking U.S. or Canadian citizens
- Currently enrolled full-time college undergraduate sophomores or juniors at an accredited college/university in the U.S. or Canada
- Majoring or pursuing an advanced degree in an engineering-related field including, but not limited to, chemical, civil, electrical, or mechanical engineering
- Have demonstrated commitment to the field of engineering
- Have an overall GPA of 3.2 or better
- Available to participate in an internship program at one of Intertek’s applicable U.S. or Canadian offices (list available online) either during summer 2015 (full-time internship) or, if needed, during the fall semester of the 2015-2016 academic year (part-time internship)
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Best of luck to those who apply!