ME Dept Closed Section Request.pdf_distributed.pdf

Version 3

Please note this form is to request assistance with courses offered in the ME Department (FP, GE, IE, ME or MT).  If required, please complete all the fields highlighted in red, and hit “Submit Form”, your request will be logged and you will receive an email notifying you that your request was received. (Please note: Chrome users will need to close Chrome for the “Submit Form” function to work. Chrome has its own version of a pdf  reader that may not function like the Adobe version.) If you have any trouble, simply “Save As” and attach to an email addressed to: MEDeptRequests@msoe.edu

If you wish to email questions about the status of your request, use the email: MEDeptRequests@msoe.edu

This is a dedicated email exclusively for these requests.

Priority for requests are given to students who cannot obtain schedules for required courses due to closed sections. Requests based on preference, including work schedules, are not always possible.

If you have any questions or concerns on this process, please feel free to email at: MEDeptRequests@msoe.edu  or stop by S110.