To be eligible:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and resident of an eligible state.
- Must have attended as a junior and senior an eligible public high school.
- Must be a student in the 2017 high school graduating class.
- Must have achieved a high school CGPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Must score 23 or higher on the ACT (Composite Score.)
- Must enroll in a four year college the first semester following high school graduation.
- Must work 240 hours in the twelve months prior to the start of college.
- Must complete the FAFSA in 2016 using 2015 tax return information.
- FAFSA EFC must be less than $7,500.
- Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony.
For more information and to apply, please visit the website here.