Part-time Tech Savvy Personal Assistant Needed

Version 3

I have another part time job opening for a virtual assistant/tech savvy personal assistant.  I am looking for a student that has experience in website development with Wordpress as well as someone who is tech savvy on computers, specifically Macs, knows social media and can work from home and also in person with me and/or my wife, Barbara.

They would work with us on the development and modification of a website and integration into social media. We am looking for someone, who is flexible with time, speaks good English, is friendly and personable.  The ideal candidate needs to be a self starter, disciplined, organized and enjoys creating on the computer and with all kinds of projects pertaining to my wife’s business: Coaching for women. You can see her work on www.huffingtonpost.com/barbara-bassill as well as on
    https://barbarabassill.wordpress.com

Please have them email me with their experience.  The hours would be flexible to meet the students schedule and work would be next to the school at Jackson and Kilbourn.

Nick Bassill

nickbassill@me.com