Contact Name: Austrilia Portis
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Address: 875 E Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202
Company/Family Name: SAS Retail Services
Job Title: Merchandiser
Number of openings: 15
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday 7am-3:30pm
Hours per Week: up to 40
Wage/Salary: up to $12 doe
Employment Start Date: as soon as possible
Employment End Date: permanent position
Job Posting Expiration Date: May 15th 2017
Job Location: (North Side, South Side, Close to Campus etc.)
Up to 1.5 hours outside of Milwaukee (light travel)
Job Description: Experienced Retail Merchandiser Jobs Are Available Immediately!!!!
SAS RETAIL SERVICES, a Daymon Worldwide Company, is hiring for immediate part time retail workers in your area. We currently have openings for part time Retail Merchandisers to service retail locations throughout SE Wisconsin (Waukesha, Pewaukee, Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha). Light travel between stores is required.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING EACH DAY? As a Retail Reset Merchandiser you will be part of a team that resets certain areas of a (primarily grocery) store, taking down current displays and products and replacing them with new products and displays.
• Show up for work on time and ready for the day- Work is Monday to Friday with early morning start time- Weekends off!
• Follow instructions of Team Lead or Planogram to restock specific areas of the store. * Stock displays with new or transferred merchandise. * Hang, attach or replace price tags on merchandise when missing or requested to change. * Clean display cases, shelves and aisles.
As a Retail Merchandiser you work with your team in store! Working together and making new friends is one of the best parts of the job!!
• Retail merchandiser responsibilities include stocking products and visual merchandising * Building and maintain displays * Developing strong relationships with store personnel and providing exceptional customer service * Accurately reporting time worked
WHAT DOES THE POSITION and SAS OFFER? * Part time benefit company alliance * Paid training * Competitive hourly rate * Opportunity to meet new friends/coworkers * Potential advancement opportunities * 401K options from day 1
Qualifications: Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Previous experience desired, Will train!
• Be punctual and be able to work all shifts each week * Candidates must have reliable transportation and Driver’s license * This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for up to 8 hrs daily * Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs. * Ideal candidate should be responsible, provide great customer service, take direction from team lead, and be able to work well with minimal supervision. * Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Job Type: Part-time
• High school or equivalent
• Retail: 1 year
• Stocking: 1 year
• Merchandising: 1 year
Required license or certification:
• Driver's License
• Travel out of Milwaukee up to 1.5 hour
Application Instructions: Please email Austrilia Portis, Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
First and last name
Valid phone number
Valid and accessible email
Contact Name: Austrilia Portis