- Must be a resident of the United States
- Must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate at a university or college:
- Minimum of 12 units / credit hours
- Must include proof of enrollment with scholarship submission
- Must be taking classes when the deadline hits (not starting the semester after)
- Must be actively volunteering in your community:
- Minimum of 20 hours of community service between May 2016 – May 2017
- Must include proof of volunteer work with scholarship submission
Criteria:Submit a short essay (500-800 word count) with a supplementary photo in the document:
- How has the subject in your photo inspired you?
- What inspired you to choose your specific field of study?
- How do you give back to your community through volunteerism?
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Best of luck to all who apply!