Women in Leadership Scholarship to support female students that are interested in pursuing a career in the environmental profession.
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- A full-time student enrolled in his/her Junior, Senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university.
- Declared major in civil, chemical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale).
- Identify as a woman who demonstrates leadership within the community.
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Best of luck to all who apply!