Saturday, October 17, 2015
In an effort to recognize truly superior performance of athletes and the outstanding dedication of coaches and other supporters of MSOE's athletic program, the Athletic Hall of Fame was established in 1997. Thirteen charter members were inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1998 and another 35 in the years that followed.
The Athletic Department and the Alumni Affairs Office are delighted to invite you to attend the sixth induction ceremony.
6 p.m. Cocktail Reception
6:30 p.m. Dinner
7:15 p.m. Program
- Spencer Cook '08 (soccer)
- Vickie (Georgakas) Cook '08 (soccer)
- Matt Hopf '04 (basketball)
- Dominic Maio '09 (track & field and cross country)
- Allie (Sowinski) Malzahn '09 (volleyball)
- Scott Maupin '07 (golf)
- Jeremy Off '10 (basketball)
- Joel Vande Boom '10 (wrestling)
- Jason Woll '09 (hockey)
We ask that you please RSVP no later than Friday, October 9, 2015. Please note that online registration and payment for this event is now closed.
- Oct 17, 2015 6:00 PM - Oct 17, 2015 10:00 PM CDT (America/Chicago)
Kern Center, 1245 N Broadway, Milwaukee, WI
- $40 per adult/ $20 for students or children