The Mechanical Engineering department is pleased to announce a Summer Study Abroad opportunity for all MSOE students to attend Lille Catholic University in Lille, France.
The information meeting will be held on
Friday, January 10, 2014
Please join us for an information session to acquaint you with the
2014 Summer Study Abroad Program
at Lille Catholic University
in Lille, France
Session 1: June 2 to June 27, 2014
Session 2: June 30 to July 25, 2014
No French language skills necessary!
- Approved transferrable courses and their course equivalents will be presented at the information meeting.
- The program cost of $3408 US includes tuition, dorm accommodations, weekday lunch, and 3 group dinners.
- Student applications and travel abroad forms are due to MSOE by March 17, 2014.
- For information about Lille Catholic University visit Lille’s website.
- Scholarship information will be discussed for this Summer Study Abroad program!
- Plan to attend the information session on Friday, January 10th at noon in L-309 hosted by the ME Dept.
- Then, contact Anne Deisinger at 277-7381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for application forms and travel abroad information prior to March 17th.
- Meet with your advisor to determine track, coursework and eligibility.
Vous y voir!