We plan to webcast the Class of 2015 MSOE biomedical engineering junior design project presentations live from 5:00 to 7:30 pm CST (GMT -6) on Thursday, December 12, 2013. See them at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/msoe-biomedical-engineering-program. If all goes well, the presentations will also be recorded for later viewing. Note that this is an experiment, so we will be using the annoying ad supported version of ustream.tv.
Project Topics are:
• Plasma (Blood) Glucose Monitoring System
• Neonate Cardiopulmonary Bypass Simulator
• In utero Spinal Bifida Cystica Repair System
• Knee Joint Ultrasound Phantom
• Total Knee Replacement Surgical Aid
• Feedback System for Competitive Rowers
• Head Injury Research Device
An after dinner keynote presentation by MSOE BE program alumnus Brian R. Biersach, President and Senior Biomedical Engineer at Medical Equipment Compliance Associates, LLC will be also be webcast starting at around 8:10 pm.
This event is sponsored by MSOE and the Milwaukee Section of IEEE.
Please forward this message to others you think might be interested. I will be tracking the number of viewers to determine if these webcasts are worthwhile.