Grade reports will be available within my.msoe.edu beginning Wednesday, March 4th. Grade reports are not mailed to students.
If you have a release on file to send a grade report to a third party (parent, scholarship, company, fraternity, etc), those grade reports will be mailed.
For those of you who want to view your grades before Wednesday, grades are viewable within my.msoe.edu as they are entered. Please note that the deadline for faculty to submit grades is Monday, March 3rd at 4:30 pm.
To see your grades:
- Login to www.my.msoe.edu using your email login and password.
- Click on the Students tab (tab along the top).
- Click on the Grade Info tab (tab on the left under where it says Students in black).
- Go to the Course History Section
- Click on the View Course History link
- Please note that the courses appear in chronological order and therefore, the current courses will be at the end of the page.
NOTE: If you view your grades before Wednesday, your GPAs may not be correct because there is some manual processing that needs to happen after all of the grades are entered to ensure that everything is correct.
To access your grade report on or after Wednesday:
o Login to www.my.msoe.edu using your email login and password.
o Click on the Students tab (tab along the top).
o Click on the Grade Info tab (tab on the left under where it says Students in black).
o Go to the Grade Report section of the page.
o Change the Term if needed.
o Click on View Final Grade Report link.
o Choose correct year and term from dropdown.
o Click on MSOE Printable Grade Report link (bottom of screen).
Please feel free to contact the Registrar's Office if you have any questions.