The Registrar's Office staff would like to remind you of a few things as you begin your first week of classes.
- You may drop and add classes and change sections until 4:30 on Friday (March 14th). After Friday, you may only drop classes. No forms are required to drop or add classes during the first week. Beginning next week (Monday, March 17th), drop forms are required to drop classes from your schedule.
- If you are not yet enrolled in any classes for the spring quarter, you may register until Friday (March 14th) at 4:30 pm. If required, you must have your advisor's signature and clear any financial holds with the Student Accounts Office prior to the deadline. There is a $50 late registration fee to register during the first week of classes.
- If you failed or dropped a class that was a prerequisite for a course (or courses) you are currently enrolled in, you are no longer eligible to be enrolled in that course and you must drop it. If you have questions about how this affects your schedule, please contact your academic advisor.
- If you have not yet done so, please update your Local School Year address with the Registrar's Office as soon as possible. There are forms available in the Registrar's Office or you may update your address on the Students tab in my.msoe.edu.
- If for some reason you need to withdraw from all classes, there is a "Withdrawal From All Classes Form" that needs to be completed. These forms are available from the Registrar's Office or at Withdrawal from Classes. After the first week, see Tuition refund policies for the refund schedule.
If you have any questions about any of these items, please feel free to contact the Registrar's Office.
Have a great quarter!