MSOE does not provide official midterm grades for students.  However, we want to remind you of the option of requesting Midterm Progress Reports.  If you wish to receive Midterm Progress Reports in any of your classes, you must submit a Midterm Progress request form to your instructors for those classes. This form is available online or from the Registrar's Office (CC365).  The forms should be submitted to your instructors during the fifth week of the term.  The instructors will return the completed forms to you during the sixth week of the term. No official record of the grades is kept; however, it does provide you with feedback regarding how you are doing in your classes. 


For more information about Midterm Progress Reports, please contact the Registrar's Office.