2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2014 3:32 PM by Judith Prest

    Changing Careers

    Dustin Mihm


      I am looking into changing my career to civil engineering.  I have a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education, but I want to go back to school for civil engineering.  I would like to get information to get me started.  Thanks

        • Re: Changing Careers

          Hi Dustin!  You will want to fill out the transfer application online!  A great person to talk to will be Judith Prest, she is our transfer admission counselor!

          • Re: Changing Careers
            Judith Prest

            Hi Dustin,


            If you have not visited our web page that explains the Civil Engineering program follow the link to do so.   Civil Engineering is a full time program and one of the truly unique features of MSOE's civil engineering (CVE) program is that graduates can receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees in five years. This program is the only one of its kind in the state of Wisconsin.


            In order to move forward with the application and credit evaluation process, it will be necessary to fill out a free online applicationYou would also need to have your official transcripts sent to us at: 


                            MSOE - ADMISSIONS

                           1025 NORTH BROADWAY

                           MILWAUKEE, WI   53202-3109


            I would be glad to discuss any of the programs in more depth.  We are holding an Open House in April, follow the link to read more about our Open House or to Sign up to attend.  Please give me a call if you have any additional questions.