0 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2014 7:36 AM by Registrar's Office

    Struggling to get a schedule?

    Registrar's Office
    Visibility: Open to anyone

      If you are struggling to get a working schedule for fall, you can petition the appropriate academic department to add a full section of a class.  The contact information is at the link below. It is not always possible, but they will do what they can to help you.


      You also have the option to wait a little bit to see if a section opens back up--sometimes fall schedules need to adjusted after people see their spring grades...and sometimes schedules change because students take classes in the summer which cause changes to their fall schedules.


      If you have questions, please stop by our office.



      Request to Enter a Full Section of a Class